Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro:- The upcoming Google Pixel 8 series has already been eagerly awaited by dedicated Pixel fans and enthusiasts alike. With rumored advancements and software refinements in the cutting-edge Tensor G3 processor and camera technology, the lineup is already tipped to be top-notch. To ramp up the excitement, we have interesting fresh leak that reveals the display details of the upcoming Pixel 8 series. Continue reading this article to uncover the details!
Google Pixel 8 Series Display Specs Leak Online 2023
The leaked information regarding the display specifications of the Pixel 8 lineup has been taken from Android Authority. It looks like the upcoming device is surely going to live up to the expectations.
- According to the leak, more compact screens will be given in both Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro.
- The standard Pixel 8 will feature a 6.17-inch display.
- Whereas a slightly larger 6.70-inch display can be seen in Pixel 8 Pro.
- Compared to the previous Pixel 7 series that was introduced in October.
- the Pixel 7 sports a 6.31-inch 90Hz OLED flat display.
- While the Pixel 7 Pro features a 6.71-inch 90Hz OLED curved panel.
The most notable thing is that both the smartphones are going to get flat design and OLED panels with variable refresh rate of 120Hz. This means that the standard Google Pixel 8 will be given the ability to switch between 10 Hz and 120 Hz refresh rate. While the Pixel 8 Pro can go as low as 5 Hz.
- There could be additional notable enhancements to the display.
- As we understand from the example, the Pixel 8 will have a brightness of 1,400 nits, which can cross the 1,000 nits found in the Pixel 7.
- Similarly, the Pixel 8 Pro is going to offer 1,600 nits of brightness, surpassing the 1,400 nits of the Pixel 7 Pro.
- Furthermore, the Pixel 8 lineup may come with built-in HDR support.
Apart from this, as per the Android Authority report, the source of the display panel will also be changed. Google is looking to transition from its reliance on Samsung and prefer BOE as the supplier for Pixel 8 display panels. The Samsung panel feature is going to continue in its Pro model.
Google Pixel 8 Update 2023
This revelation clearly shows Google’s ambition to position itself as a “high-end smartphone maker”. While the Pixel 7 lineup hinted in this direction. The upcoming 8 Series has the potential to cement that position.
- Apart from these, limited information has been made available about the upcoming Pixel 8 lineup.
- It is clear that the devices will include Google’s next-generation Tensor G3 chipset.
- Which is going to include AI enhancements, software-driven camera improvements, battery optimization, and other features.
- As the official launch is just a few months away, we can expect to get more specific information in the near future.
What do you guys think about this latest development in the Pixel 8 series? Are you super excited for the upcoming Pixel 8 lineup? What are your expectations from these Google Pixel smartphones? Do share your thoughts by commenting below.