Google Pixel 8A Review & EXPLOSION:- Google’s plans for the Pixel 8 devices may be months away from the limelight, but intriguingly, details about the Pixel 8a have emerged well ahead of schedule. Despite the usual secrecy surrounding such launches, a Geekbench result posted online has shed light on the potential specifications of this upcoming budget handset.
Google Pixel 8A Key Highlights:-
- Speculations about the Pixel 8a’s specifications have emerged prior to its launch, hinting at intriguing features. Notably, there’s talk of an underclocked Tesnor G3 chipset, a Mali-G715 GPU, and a robust 8GB RAM configuration.
- Initial findings from Geek-Bench testing imply that the Pixel 8a is undergoing assessments using Android 14. However, in-depth information about the device remains relatively scarce at this moment.
- It’s advisable to approach these leaked Geek-Bench results with some skepticism. Nevertheless, as the Pixel 8a’s release date draws nearer, it’s plausible that additional leaks will surface, contributing to the growing anticipation surrounding the device.
While Geekbench leaks aren’t unheard of, this instance stands out due to its unusually early occurrence. The listing identifies the device as the “Google Akita,” believed to be the codename for the budget-friendly model. It’s essential to approach such leaks cautiously, as they can sometimes be manipulated, but this particular leak warrants attention due to its potential insights into Google’s upcoming budget offering.
Google Pixel 8A CPU, Software, And RAM
Under the hood, the Geekbench result, spotted by MySmartPrice, suggests that the Pixel 8a might feature a downclocked version of Google’s Tensor G3 chipset. Accompanying this is a Mali-G715 GPU, indicating a focus on improved graphics performance. The benchmarked handset was equipped with 8GB of RAM, although it remains uncertain if this memory capacity will be consistent across all Pixel 8a models.
On the software front, the Pixel 8a is undergoing testing with Android 14, which implies that this version might be the device’s operating system at launch. Beyond these details, the current available information is limited. The Geekbench test, conducted on August 24th, returned a single-core score of 1218 and a multi-core score of 3175.
For context, the current budget offering from Google, the Pixel 7a, houses the Tesnor G2 chip along with 8GB of RAM.
It’s worth reiterating that Geekbench entries are not infallible indicators, yet they currently provide the most substantial insights at hand. With a considerable period until the expected launch of the Pixel 8a, more leaks are likely to surface. These leaks will undoubtedly contribute to a more comprehensive understanding of the device’s features and capabilities, and it will be intriguing to see how they align with the information revealed thus far.
As the tech community eagerly awaits more substantial information from Google, these early insights offer a tantalizing glimpse into the potential direction of the Pixel 8a. Keep in mind that details might evolve before the official launch, and it’s always wise to stay informed through reputable sources as more information gradually comes to light.
Read More Stories:-
- Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro Rumored Display Specs Leaked 2023
- Realme 11 5g Launch Date in India
- Google Pixel 8A Review
- LG UltraGear 32GR93U Review
- iPhone 15 Type C Port